Why Sturdee Residences?
- Exceptional Connectivity – Sturdee Residences location is extraordinary. Being already well served by Farrer Park MRT which is approximately 450 meters away and operating, there will be an upcoming Bendemeer MRT station just a mere 400 meters away to be ready by year 2017. Talking about being spoilt with choices. On top of that, major expressways such as Central Expressway(CTE), Kallang-Paya Lebar(KPE), Pan-Island Expressway(PIE) are here to serve drivers of Sturdee Residences. All these despite already located at the fringe of the City!
- Educational Institutions – Farrer Park Primary School, Stamford Primary School, Hong Wen School, Bendemeer Primary School, Bendemeer Secondary School, St. Joseph’s Institution Junior, St. Margaret’s Primary School, School of the Arts Singapore, Anglo-Chinese School (Junior), Balestier Hill Secondary School, Balestier Hill Primary School, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, Italian Supplementary School and Insworld Institute are all near to Sturdee Residences.
- Dynamic Unit Mix – Sturdee Residences will be featuring a wide array of unit mixes catering to different pools of buyer. We will be expecting 1 bedroom (420 sqft) / 2 bedroom (570 sqft) / 2 bedroom premium (657 sqft) / 2 + Study (721 sqft) / 3 bedroom (829 sqft) / 3 bedroom premium (947 sqft – 1033 sqft) / 4 bedroom (1044 sqft) / 5 bedroom penthouse (1302 sqft – 1830 sqft)
- Convenience – Residents can expect plenty of convenience with the many nearby coffee shops that serves our local delights, or shopping malls such as Serangoon Plaza, City Square Mall, Mustafa Center and the upcoming developments, The Citron and ARC 380. If dwellers prefer to travel a little further, it will be just 2 MRT stop away to the future Poiz Centre at Potong Pasir or Dhoby Ghaut Interchange with Plaza Singapura, 3 stops away to Clarke Quay, 4 stops away to Serangoon Interchange with NEX shopping mall or Chinatown and 6 stops away from Harbourfront station where Vivo City is located!
- Comprehensive Facilities – Families will be pampered with over 30 facilities within Sturdee Residences condo. Guard House, Entrance Courtyard, Water Feature, Side Gate, Shared Bicycle Bay @ Basement, Management Office @ Basement, Children Play Zone, Dining Deck, Barbeque Pavilion, Spice Garden, Outdoor Shower, Relaxing Corner, Wading and Fun Pool, Basketball Court (Half Court), Butterfly Garden, Teppanyaki Grill Garden, Grille Garden, Sun Deck, Jacuzzi, Infinity Lap Pool (approximately 50m in length), Communal Lounge, Reading Corner, Foot Reflexology Trail, Lush Landscape Garden, Changing Room, Seating Corner, Multi-purpose room and many more!
Contact Us to visit Sturdee Residences show flat NOW!
- Unparalleled connectivity – Park Place Residences location is excellent. Sitting on the fringe of our city, it is extremely well connected by major roads and expressways such as Nicoll Highway, East Coast Parkway(ECP), Central Expressway(CTE), Pan-Island Expressway(PIE) and the Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway(KPE). Besides being highly accessible via vehicle, it is also a breeze to travel for public transport commuters with the Paya Lebar MRT stations right next to the site(with direct access) which serves the East-West Line and Circle Line and immediate access to 6 bus stops around the development with over 20 bus routes. Travelling to town and the Central Business District(CBD) has never been so effortless!
- Abundance of amenities – Dwellers of Park Place Residences are in for a treat when it comes to convenience in daily needs. Residents will be pampered by the retail mall which is right at the door step with 340,000 square feet of shopping, dining and entertainment options. On top of that, there are other nearby malls such as Parkway parade, Tanjong Katong Complex, Joo Chiat Complex, City Plaza, Paya Lebar Square Singapore Post Centre and the new One KM Mall.
- Reputable Educational Institutions – Kong Hwa School, Geylang Methodist School(Primary), Geylang Methodist School(Secondary), Machperson Primary School, Macpherson Secondary chool, Tanjong Katong Secondary School, Tanjong Katong Girls’ School, Broadrick Secondary School, Chung Cheng High School(Main), Canossa Convent Primary School, Manjusri Secondary School, Eunos Primary School, Maha Bodhi School, Tanjong Katong Primary School, Dunman High School, Cedar Girls Secondary School are all within close proximity to Park Place Residences Singapore.
- Renowned International Developer – The developer Lendlease is an integrated property and infrastructure group that has operated in Singapore since 1973. Its capabilities span the entire property spectrum – development, investment management, project management and construction, and asset and property management. They are not new in the international developing scene with a strong track record of urban regeneration projects around the world. With a managing portfolio of shopping malls in Singapore, including Parkway Parade, 313@Somerset and JEM @ Jurong East, Park Place Residences LendLease being their largest mixed-use urban regeneration projects, is anticipated to be a another success in the making.
- Practical Layouts – Although Park Place Residences Floor plan is not out yet, it is expected that all units will be compact and functional. In this way, it will serve the needs of all home stayers and tenants yet maintaining the Park Place Residences Price to be affordable to consumers.
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 6100 8987 to register for an appointment to view the Park Place Residences showflat NOW!
Why Gem Residences?
- Educational Institutes – Pei Chun Public School, First Toa Payoh Primary School, Guangyang Primary School, CHIJ Primary School (Toa Payoh), Marymount Convent School, Kuo Chuan Presbyterian, St Gabriel’s Primary School,St Andrew’s Junior School, Catholic High School (Primary), Raffles Institution, First Toa Payoh Secondary School, CHIJ Secondary School (Toa Payoh), Raffles Junior College and St. Andrew’s Junior College. New Condo in Toa Payoh Lorong 4/ Lorong 6 is near to Global Indian International School, SJI International School, Australian International School and Curtin University of Technology are all within close proximity to Gem Residences Singapore.
- Excellent Connectivity – Residents of Gem Residences is well served by major expressways such as the Central Expressway(CTE) that only takes 20 minutes to Shenton Way, Pan-Island Expressway(PIE) that takes only 18 minutes to Changi Airport, Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway(KPE) and the upcoming North-South Expressway(NSE) that will shorten the distance to Shenton way in a mere 14 minutes. For public transport commuters, it is a short 5 minutes stroll to the Braddell MRT station. Serving the North-South Line, it is only 4 stops away from the Orchard shopping belt, 6 stops away to Dhoby Ghaut Interchange with Plaza Singapura Shopping mall, 1 stop away to Bishan Interchange that serves the Circle Line too with Junction 8 mall and 6 stops away to the Central business district(CBD).
- City Fringe living – It is extremely rare to have a development in matured estates such as Toa Payoh. Due to the limited land available, it is expected that demand will be high considering the excellent location and the many amenities in this town. High rentability is also expected due to the lack of condominium supply in Toa Payoh and the fact that it is in the Rest of Central Region.
- Hotel-like lifestyle – Gem Residences offer residents with services like a hotel that truly represents the modern metropolitan living.
- Housekeeping services – In-house maid, house cleaning, dry cleaning and laundry services
- Car Sharing – In house car pool where rental charges are minimal and there’s no need to top up petrol!
- Complimentary Classes – In house instructor to conduct lessons such as Aqua Zumba, Baking lessons, Cooking lessons, Swimming and Dancing lessons!
- 24 Hour Concierge Services – Shopping, Travel deals, Local and International restaurant reservations, food delivery, grocery delivery, Party and Event management and other services!
- Affordability – Based on the unit mix,Gem Residences price may be starting from only $6xxK. Making it more affordable for most buyers today, especially with the recent cooling measures that affected many.
- Comprehensive Facilities – Bicycle Parking, Taxi Waiting Bay, Electric Car Charging Point, Concierge, Poolside Patio, Clubhouse, Multi-purpose rooms, Gourmet Kitchen, Steam rooms, Changing rooms, Central Pavilion, Gymnasium, 50m Lap Pool, Pool Lounge, Jacuzzi, Kid’s Water Play, Kid’s Pool, Salt Water Jacuzzi, Entrance Motif Garden, Hanging Garden, Playmound, Feature Garden, Pool Pavilion, Garden Trellis, Platform Walk.
- Efficient Layout – From Gem Residences floor plan, we can clearly see the efficiency that maximizes all usable space in the unit:
- Wide frontage living and dining rooms along with balcony
- Common bedrooms able to fit queen-size beds and side tables
- Full height glass curtain wall for all bedrooms
- Corner galls curtain wall in master bedroom
- Master bedroom able to fit King-size bed and side table
- Enough space for a walk-in closet in master bedroom
- Ample vanity space in master bedroom toilet
- Long wall mirrors for all bathrooms
- Functional utility room
- Dedicated entry foyers
- Glass panel between kitchen and living room to allow flow of daylight
- Parallel arrangement of furniture
Sophia Hills is the latest brand new condo in the heart of Singapore, Mount Sophia. Situated in the Core Central Region, District 09, the new Mount Sophia condo allows residents to indulge in a myriad of convenience yet being able to relish into the tranquil and exclusive surroundings of the precinct.
Sophia Hills Condo have every right to be proud with its uniqueness among her counterparts in the vicinity. Boosting a huge land size of 255,866 square feet, it will be featuring a mere 493 luxurious residential units but with a comprehensive unit mix of 1 bedroom / 1 bedroom + Study / 2 bedroom / 2 bedroom + Study / 2 bedroom dual-key / 3 bedroom / 3 bedroom + Utility / 4 bedroom. It is also worthy to take note the Sophia Hills price will only be starting from $1.0xM for a 1 bedroom unit with Pool Facing and $1.12xM for a 2 bedroom unit, being the most competitive in the entire District 09.
On top of that, as part of Singapore’s conservation plan, Sophia Hills Mount Sophia will be the only condominium on the island to house and restore 3 charming architecture. They will be converted into The Grand Clubhouse(former Methodist Girls’ School since 1928), Kindergarten cum child care(former Nan Hua Girl’s School since 1941) and a single storey Restaurant(former Trinity Theological College Chapel since 1972).
The Kindergarten/Childcare will have a lettable size of 17,436 sqft and the Restaurant at about 5005 sqft that can accommodate approximately 120 seating. Both facilities will be segregated away from the condominium to maximize dwellers’ privacy while their rental income will still be directed into the Maintenance fund!
Functional layout priced attractively – Sophia Hills Floor plan are meticulously thought-of for the metropolitan lifestyle in Singapore. To cater to both investors and home stayers, it also has dual-key units to maximize the dollars put into this investment. As Sophia Hills psf will be starting from $18xx, it is a far cry from other District 9 new developments being in the range of $22xx upwards, making it the most affordable and the most value-for-money.
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 6100 8987 to register for an appointment to view the Sophia Hills showflat NOW!
Northwave EC is a brand new executive condominium in Woodlands View, District 25. To be built by Hao Yuan Investment, a subsidiary of MCC Land, the development will feature a total of 358 residential units incorporated in to 6 towers of 16 storey. Preliminarily, there will be a comprehensive selection of 2, 3, 4 bedrooms that will suit home buyers with various family nucleus.
One of the exceptional attribute will be Northwave EC location worthy of a mention. Woodlands will be the next Regional center in Singapore after Tampines and Jurong East. Evident from the success of previous 2 URA major developments, we can see similar infrastructures are being planned to be replicated in Woodlands which include a hospital, offices, mixed developments and transport systems. Also taking reference from previous regional centres, there is an obvious appreciation of property value in the regions. Hence, it is expected that Northwave EC price will be follow suit in future, benefitting the privileged buyers.
MCC Land is not new at all in the real estate development scene. Their previous completed projects include The Canopy, One Canberra, Canberra Residences, The Nautical and ongoing projects include Poiz Residences, The Santorini, Sea Horizon, Forestville and Tre Residences. Northwave EC TOP date is anticipated to be around mid of year 2020 which will perfectly coincide with the operation of North-South Expressway and the two new MRT station that serves the Thomson East-Coast Line.
Hillion Residences is a brand new integrated development located at the heart of Bukit Panjang, Jelubu Road of District 23. The project will be the first in the West of Singapore to integrate residential living with a retail mall, bus interchange as well as both MRT and LRT stations. It’s residential component will consist of 1 tower of 22 storey and 2 towers of 23 storey incorporating 546 units of 1 bedroom / 2 bedrooms / 3 bedrooms / 4 bedrooms and Penthouse units.
The name of the project drew inspiration from the word “Bukit Panjang” which stands for Long Hill. Being situated in a hilly enclave, surrounded by Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and Dairy Farm Nature Park, Hillion Residences Condo has nature with lush greenery and open spaces to offer to residents. The idea behind the architecture is to integrate modern contemporary living with a vibrant family and lifestyle mall with essential offerings such as a supermarket, food & beverage options, enrichment centres, beauty & wellness and other complementary services.
Being one of the few rare integrated development in Singapore such as The Centris (Boon Lay), Bedok Residences (Bedok), North Park Residences (Yishun) and Poiz Residences (Potong Pasir), Hillion Residences price is considered one of the most affordable. The project has seen overwhelming response for 2 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms and 4 bedrooms unit whereby all are fully sold. Fortunately, there are still available 1 bedroom and penthouse units for both investment and own stay starting from an attractive $635,000. With the Hillion Residences TOP date forecasted to be around third quarter of 2018, investors can expect to enjoy the amazing rental yield and potential capital gain sooner!
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 6100 8987 to register for an appointment to view the Hillion Residences showflat NOW!
Parc Riviera is a brand new condominium development in West Coast Vale, District 05. The plot of land drew interest from 6 hopeful developers with our home grown EL Development emerging as winner. The successful bid by EL was $10 million above the second highest by Hoi Hup Realty who submitted $304.30m and $77.2 million higher than the lowest bid by Singland Homes. Parc Riviera psf basing on just the land cost translate to $551.15 on average. This is in fact lower than the sold out project Waterfront @ Faber right opposite at Faber Walk with a land cost of $687 per square foot per plot ratio(psf ppr).
The number of new projects in the west is scarce. After the selling out of Waterfront @ Faber, we are only left with Trilinq, Lakeville and Lake Grande with limited units to select from. This goes to show the demand in the West Region of Singapore is more than the supply, making Parc Riviera extraordinary!
The renowned developer has brought a number of successful developments to satisfied home owners. Some of their previous works include Rhapsody on Mount Elizabeth, Parc Centennial, Illuminaire, Stevens Suites, La Fiesta at Sengkang, Symphony Suites in Yishun It is expected that the project will yield up to 732units with unit mix of 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms unit in two 40 storey towers together with either town houses or cluster housing. Parc Riviera TOP date should be somewhere around mid of year 2020 or even earlier depending on the construction progress.
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 6100 8987 to register for an appointment to view the Parc Riviera showflat NOW!